Inhlanzeko Project Management Services is a 100% black owned and managed Construction Company, specializing in Civil Works, General Building, and Infrastructure Maintenance. IPMS have also diversified into Industrial Cleaning and Grounds Maintenance Company, Pest Control and are presently expanding into a full facilities management company.
It's head office is located in Morningside Durban and with offices strategically located Richards Bay and Eshowe, Kwazulu Natal it seeks to curve a niche in the industry.
It is a close corporation formed in year 2000. As an emerging company IPMS has more than 14 years’ experience in the field of the above mentioned services. IPMS is affiliated with Construction Industry Development Board and at present is holding current grades of 3 GB, 3 SQ/PE and 5 CE/PE.
The company was established with the primary objective of being an influential player in the Construction and Maintenance sectors, serving as a vehicle for black empowerment and wealth creation and contributes to the development whilst maximizing returns for the shareholders and rewarding the employees accordingly.
Strategy and objectives
- To enhance and maintain its leadership and embrace a sustainable market profile
- To put in place numerical performance management targets and an action plan to benchmark progress in meeting its programmes.
- To focus on building sustainable client base in the field of its services.
- To maximize shareholders wealth on an on-going basis.
- To transfer skills to black women and men in South Africa.
- To become a truly global organization in painting services.
- To conduct ourselves with integrity and unfailing commitment.
- To treat all people with dignity, honesty and respect.
- To build trust with open candid communication.
- To be accountable for all our actions.
- To be transparent.
- To conduct our business in honesty,
- To train and employ disadvantaged people,
- To enable the previously disadvantaged communities be able to play a pivotal role in the economy of the country.